Lac+ Glucose Control and Nutrition 200g
Caldermeade Farm™ Lac+™ aims to inspire with tasty, nutritious and simple dietary solutions to create naturally better living. The revolutionary way is simply stirring the powder into your daily food before or after cooking.
Caldermeade Farm™ Jersey milk is fresh from our farm, naturally contains calcium, protein, Vitamin A and other essential nutrients. This Jersey Milk-based formula is unique in Australia and specially formulated for people with diabetes and prediabetes. It is designed to enhance glycemic control while providing a convenient, balanced healthy calorie replacement in conjunction with your diabetic management plan.
- Low glycemic index ( 31 ) nutritional supplement
- Reduces insulin response
- Enhanced Slow-release carbohydrate system
- No maltodextrin or added sucrose
- Whey Protein: Helps slow gastric emptying, suppresses appetite, rich in Amino acids which contribute to the reduction of Glycemia after meals.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS): A prebiotic proven to help reduce serum lipid parameters, systolic blood pressure and improve gut microbiota in type 2 diabetes adults.
- Jersey Milk-Based Formula: A unique combination of calcium, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals that is easy to digest because of the lower lactose content.
- Isomaltose: It is particularly suitable as a non-cariogenic sucrose replacement and is favourable in products for diabetics and prediabetic dispositions. Caldermeade Farm promises not to use maltodextrin or added sucrose in order to provide a healthier and safer diet management solution.
Why Jersey Milk
Caldermeade Farm Lac+ range is Jersey Milk Based formula for special medical purposes. 100% of the milk used in this product comes from our own Jersey cows at Caldermeade Farm, Victoria.
Caldermeade Farm Jersey Milk is a good source of Calcium (46% RDI, 1050mg/100g). Naturally high in protein (18% RDI, 26.4g/100g) and naturally tastes more creamy and smooth than standard Friesian Milk.
1 serve= 4 level scoops (enclosed)
Directly mix 1 serve into your food and beverage before or after cooking until dissolved. Recommend to serve 2 times per day.
You can mix easily into food and beverages such as coffee, tea, cereals, smoothies, vegetables, baking and so on.
For more recipes please follow our Instagram and blog posts or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable for People
- This product is suitable for people above 15 years of age.
- Suitable for Prediabetes
- Suitable for Diabetes
- Suitable for people with general glucose control and nutrition supplementary purposes.
- It is not suitable during pregnancy.
Caldermeade Farm Jersey whole milk powder, Isomaltose, Whey protein concentrate, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Sunflower lecithin, Magnesium sulphate, Calcium carbonate, Ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbic acid, Vitamin E acetate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Niacin, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin A acetate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine, hydrochloride, Folic acid. Allergens: Contains Milk.
Storage and Important Notice
The opened jar should be covered and stored in a cool, dry place and consume within 3 weeks. The reconstituted powder should be refrigerated, properly sealed and consumed within 24 hours.
This product is suitable as a supplemental source of nutrition to be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
Please visit an accredited professional for personalised information.
FREE SHIPPING on all Australian orders over $99.
We ship to Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, USA, Canada and Asia. If your location is not covered, please contact us.
Caldermeade Farm Jersey Milk
FOS Prebiotics (Fructo-oligosaccharides)
RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS OVER $99
You may also like
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.